Student organizations planning events can use the services of the SABO to sell tickets for small events. Arrangements to use this service must be made in conjunction with the organization’s administrative advising department. Student organizations are reminded that all ticket sales are to take place on campus. No ticket sales may be conducted for an off campus location.
Organizations requesting this service must notify the SABO two weeks prior to the first day of ticket sales. Notification should be made in writing (via this form) or online via the link on the bottom of this page and should include beginning and end date of ticket sales, number of tickets for sale, as well as any rules, restrictions and special procedures that must be followed.
- Prior to the beginning of sales, the Student Organization must provide the SABO with ticket stubs, and any other documentation that should be given to ticket purchaser at the time of sale.
- Tickets are sold between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday at the SABO.
- Posters advertising the ticket sales should also be provided to the SABO for posting in the Student Activities Center.
- The posters are important for guiding customers to the office within the building and are used to inform customers when tickets are “sold out,” etc.
- All Ticket sales may accept CASH, VISA, MC, AMEX and RUExpress. No checks for a Ticket sale will be accepted.