Current Student Organizations and their websites:
The getINVOLVED website (Powered by CollegiateLink) at involvement.rutgers.edu is a new online resource that allows for the seamless management of your student organization. This resource will be used for the annual registration of your organization, and is truly an invaluable tool for you as an organization leader.
Why should student organizations use getINVOLVED?
- Organization profiles on the site can inform the campus community of all of the ways to interact with your group serving as a one stop informational resource.
- Organization events will be promoted to all students through the system, ensuring that all students know about events that are funded by their student fees. These events will also be fed through RSS feeds to other campus calendars. Additionally, these events will be featured on the Corq app, and the only way to have your event on Corq is to submit it to the getINVOLVED website.
- Online membership rosters can assist in keeping track of members plus develop a data base of alumni members.
- Students can more easily express interest in finding out more about and joining a group.
- Organizations can hold online elections, polls, and create forms in the system to connect with their members and other students.
- Organization documents, forms, photos, and information will be stored in one location that is easily accessible to future organization officers.
- Reporting your community service hours is easy and seamless. Easily demonstrate how much community service your organization members do by using this feature.
- Keep track of your involvement through the resource’s co-curricular transcript. getINVOLVED can help you to track organization membership, leadership positions held, hours of community service, and other special experiences that demonstrate leadership development. This will help you develop a stellar resume, and assist you in your future job search and graduate school applications.