The Student Activities Business Office is offering online credit card ticket transaction processing for accountholders for select events. All requests and feasibility is conducted by the SABO and approved by the SABO manager. If approved online ticket sales provide a convenient and secure solution for student organizations processing Visa, Master Card, American Express, payment transactions 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. For details or instructions on how your organization can use this service, please contact the SABO. Also, as always, consult your advisor.
Instructions for posting an item on the TIX/SABO website:
- A four week lead time is required for request review.
- Approval must be received from your advisor and submitted to SABO manager.
- Complete an On-line Application. For organizations registered through Student Involvement, visit the Organization Officer Materials section of their website at involvement.rutgers.edu to do this. For all other organizations, e-mail email@example.com
- All On-line sale applications are reviewed and approved by the SABO Manager.
- Consultation with the SABO Manager for online sale responsibilities.
- A link to the SABO TIX shopping cart specifically for your organization is established if your online sale is approved.
- Student Organization officers may be added to the online system by the SABO Manager.
- The credit card deposit transaction is posted to the organizations’ SABO account at the end of every month.
- A service charge is incurred for every ticket sold.